Our mixologists have a crush on local fruit and we’re sure you‘ll love these spirited cocktails highlighting summer fruit flavours.
Frozen Pink Festival
Raspberry Peach Twist
How To: Berry Syrup
2 cups (500 ml) fresh berries (blueberries or raspberries)
1 1/2 (375 ml) cups water
3/4 cup (180 ml) granulated sugar
1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) lemon zest
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Bring the ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce until a syrup forms (approximately five minutes).
4. Transfer the syrup to a mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth set over a bowl.
5. Press down on the berries ensuring all the liquid has been strained.
6. Allow the liquid to cool and transfer to a container.